Job Title: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 Depending on Experience
Hours: 35hrs per week full time 9:00 – 5:00 Mon – Fri
Reports to: Sales and Development Manager
Office location: Guildford, Surrey
Trading Division/Group Function: Private Clients
Stackhouse Poland is a specialist insurance broker providing a relationship and advice driven service. The trading divisions comprise of the following: Commercial & Community, Private Clients, Healthcare & Protection, Real Estate and a number of specialisms including Yacht, Lloyds, Medical Malpractice and International business. The company prides itself on always doing the right thing for its customers and employees and in turn this philosophy has delivered success for the company. The company offers a competitive benefits package.
We are looking for a good administrator who is organised and customer focused, to provide administration in an efficient and timely manner to the Retail Sales Function in connection with New Business. This role will ideally suit someone looking for a busy role, who is highly organised and has an interest in learning more about all areas of our business. This role may provide career opportunity and learning is provided.
- Input all new prospects accurately and in a timely fashion onto the Acturis system.
- Input all new prospects accurately and in a timely fashion onto the Sales force system.
- Maintain and update client records in Acturis as required.
- Provide support to new business sales team and Symmetry team.
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and the organisation’s procedures and policies.
- Develop good working relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- To undergo training in line with agreed objectives.
- Undergo training on Acturis system and Sales force to fulfil the role requirements.
- Communicate to your Manager any issues that fall outside of your authority.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with colleagues client and suppliers
- Maintain and manage diary
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Be conversant and compliant with all Stackhouse Poland procedural requirements and internal control standards compliance, training will be provided
- Champion the Stackhouse Poland values of professionalism, flexibility, teamwork and represent the business both internally dealing with external interests
- Familiar in the use of MS Office Word Excel Outlook
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to prioritise well with excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (pro-rated to days of work), Medical Cash Plan, Long Service Awards, Pension, Death in Service Award, Employee Assistance Program, Company Sick Pay, Discretionary Bonus scheme, Chartered Institute of Insurers Professional Development Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, time off to give blood, time off for charity work. An in-depth induction programme is provided.
Stackhouse Poland are an equal opportunities employer and do not permit discrimination on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.