Professional and Financial Risks
We have specialist expertise in Professional and Financial Risks and act for leading firms across a number of professions. At Stackhouse Poland, we take the time to understand the needs and challenges of every professional or financial risk from small firms through to large international practices and financial institutions. We start with a complimentary review and create bespoke insurance solutions designed to meet your specific requirements.
Our experience within the sector means we can identify your key issues and risks quickly and effectively – and help you protect your brand and your reputation. Our clients are some of the leading firms from sectors including;
- Investment Banks and Managers
- Environmental Consultants
- Surveyors and Valuers
- Insurance Brokers
- Consulting Engineers
- Technology Companies
- Fintech Companies
We believe it’s our business to understand your requirements. We design bespoke solutions and use our expertise to reduce your risks and protect your business. Our team of highly professional and experienced advisors will provide ongoing advice and support – we aim for our clients to see Stackhouse Poland as a supportive and high quality partner.
We pride ourselves on the award winning levels of service that we provide to all our clients. If you need to make a claim, your dedicated claims adviser will manage the process for you, keeping you up to date and allowing you to focus on your business.
Our services include:
- Risk assessment and review of existing arrangements
- Professional Liability Insurance to protect you and your business from claims by dissatisfied clients that could threaten your finances and your reputation
- Management Liability Insurance, protecting the management for their personal liabilities, including cover for employment disputes, health and safety investigations, official investigations, and disputes between partners as well as shareholders
- Crime Insurance protects a company and its clients against direct losses caused by an employee’s or a third party’s forgery or theft of money, securities or property.
- Warranty & Indemnity Insurance cover warranties and risks in connection with company acquisitions
- Public Offering of Securities Insurance policy offers bespoke cover for public offerings including initial public offerings and debt or equity rights issues. It specifically responds to the risks associated with the offering faced not only by directors, but also by the company and any controlling or selling shareholders
Your business is unique and so are the risks you face. Your insurance and risk management programme will be designed around your specific needs – so you can concentrate on running your business with the peace of mind that you are properly protected.