Guildford – Full Time – £Competitive
Stackhouse Poland is a specialist insurance broker providing a relationship and advice driven service. The company organises its client service and support by trading division in order to ensure appropriate and tailored service and product to meet the needs of its customers. The trading divisions comprise Commercial & Community, Private Clients, Healthcare & Protection, Real Estate and a number of specialisms including Lloyds, Medical Malpractice and International business.
Established in 1974 Stackhouse Poland has grown significantly achieving significant success in delivering the highest quality insurance advice and service.
The company prides itself on always doing the right thing for its customers and employees and in turn this philosophy has delivered success for the company.
We have an opportunity for an experienced insurance professional to service and underwrite our Private Client Binders, carry out daily administration and ensuring that all instructions are accurately processed and recorded. With experience of adhering to regulatory requirements and insurance procedures, you will sign off documentation in accordance with authority granted under binder schemes. Customer-focused, you will identify cross-selling opportunities and any gaps in the client’s cover, supporting colleagues that regularly liaise with clients.
With knowledge of private clients insurance, you will be accustomed to working to set regulations and compliance procedures. In addition, as an experienced client manager (two years minimum in a similar Private Office role), you will be passionate about delivering the very highest level of customer service. You will be responsible for the day to day running of your existing client bank, seeking out opportunities to increase the retention rate and growing your account through new business and cross sales. You will be a confident negotiator who provide advice to High Net Worth Private clients and able to liaise with insurers for new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and referrals.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of your existing client bank
- Retention rate
- New Business
- Cross Sales
- Service and administer your client bank in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Responsibility for implementing, monitoring and adhering of Group and Divisional strategic initiatives – e.g. Contact Strategy, Cross Sales Initiative.
- Immediately to advise your Manager of any problems which may fall outside your authority, level of experience or which in any way detract from your ability to achieve your work objectives
- To undergo training in line with agreed objectives and keep up to date with technical, legal and market developments
- Responsibility for the day-to-day servicing and growth of nominated clients, including visits to clients and insurers
- To maintain and develop high standards of “best practice” at all times.
- To ensure that client insurance premiums are collected in accordance with the company’s credit terms
- To assimilate clients’ and prospects’ insurance risks/needs and devise suitable solutions wherever possible
- Responsibility for your performance against Stackhouse Poland compliance requirement
- No significant breaches of FCA regulations
- All correct forms and paperwork completed in accordance with the company procedures
- Client files set up and records held in accordance with company procedures
- No significant failings with regard to the above to be found in file reviews and audits
- All systems and computer records entered accurately and within set timetables
- All cover notes issued correctly
- Ensure your placement of premium is in accordance with Stackhouse Poland group placement strategy
- Responsible for provision of MI as requested by Team Leader or Head of Private Clients