Job Title: Private Client Manager
Reporting to: Head of Private Clients
Division: Private Clients, Quantum
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Salary: Depending on experience
Reporting to: Head of Private Clients
- Responsibility for the day-to-day running of your existing client bank – Retention rate, Growth, New Business, Cross Sales
- Service and administer your client bank in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Responsibility for implementing, monitoring and adhering of Group and Divisional strategic initiatives – e.g. Contact Strategy, Cross Sales Initiative.
- Immediately to advise your Manager of any problems which may fall outside your authority, level of experience or which in any way detract from your ability to achieve your work objectives
- To undergo training in line with agreed objectives and keep up to date with technical, legal and market developments
- Responsibility for the day-to-day servicing and growth of nominated clients, including visits to clients and insurers
- To maintain and develop high standards of “best practice” at all times.
- To ensure that client insurance premiums are collected in accordance with the company’s credit terms
- To assimilate clients’ and prospects’ insurance risks/needs and devise suitable solutions wherever possible
- Responsibility for your performance against Stackhouse Poland compliance requirement
- No significant breaches of FCA regulations
- All correct forms and paperwork completed in accordance with the company procedures
- Client files set up and records held in accordance with company procedures
- No significant failings with regard to the above to be found in file reviews and audits
- All systems and computer records entered accurately and within set timetables
- All cover notes issued correctly
Systems and Processes
- Responsibility for your performance with Stackhouse Poland operational processes
- Keeping up to date with training which will provided on insurance systems
- To maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Inform Team Leader of your sickness and absence and work with Team Leader to ensure appropriate cover when needed.
- Ensure your placement of premium is in accordance with Stackhouse Poland group placement strategy
- Responsible for provision of MI as requested by Team Leader or Head of Private Clients
- Support overall Private Division objectives
- Any other reasonable request by Team Leader, Head of Private Clients or Stackhouse Poland Holdings Board
Eligibility to work in the UK Essential
Competitive Benefits Package
Established in 1974 Stackhouse Poland has grown significantly achieving significant success in delivering the highest quality insurance advice and service. The company organises its client service and support by trading division in order to ensure appropriate and tailored service and product to meet the needs of its customers. The trading divisions comprise Commercial & Community, Private Clients, Healthcare & Protection, Real Estate and a number of specialisms including Lloyds, Medical Malpractice, Yacht and International business. Stackhouse Poland is now part of Gallagher, a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. Gallagher prides itself in helping businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. All employees of Gallagher live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customised solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. Gallagher is committed to diversity of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.