Join us for the North West Cyber Risk Forum breakfast event in Manchester on 4 October.
This is our first Cyber breakfast of 2018 and follows us winning Best Commercial Broker at the British Insurance Awards (recognising our unique and innovative approach to cyber) and our shortlisting as Cyber Broker of the Year at the UK Broker Awards. Several members of our team have also been noted in the Insider Cyber Rankings League Table.
Cyber is one of the most significant and most talked about risks facing businesses today. Despite this, there is a huge degree of uncertainty and lack of understanding as to what we mean by Cyber. All businesses, irrespective of industry, will have some dependency on technology and data where any interruption can be costly. However, it is the potential for lasting damage to an organisation’s reputation that poses the greatest risk for companies.
We are delighted that we will be joined for this event by a group of expert panellists:
- Former Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel Oz Alashe MBE
- Former Director of Justice and respected Privacy Expert Sandy Gilchrist,
- Former MD of G4S and MD of the Cyber Rescue Alliance Kevin Duffey
- Head of International Cyber for CFC Lindsey Nelson
- Kennedys Partner and Chair pro-Manchester Science & Tech Group; Joint Chair Skills Committee Alison Loveday
- Chair of Stackhouse Poland National Cyber Practice Group Geoff Keig.
We are proud to partner this event with Kennedys who are kindly hosting us for the event, which will run from 8 am – 10.30 am. Join us for a fantastic networking breakfast and expert panel debate in the heart of the Northern Powerhouse and hear from renowned expert speakers