Motor Fleet

If you have a collection of vehicles you use for your business activities, that are owned by your business, then a Motor Fleet policy is for you. There are numerous types of vehicles that can be included on a motor fleet policy including cars, vans, lorries, and even plant equipment such as fork lift trucks, tractors etc.

Like you might find with your own private car insurance, cover under a motor fleet policy can be arranged on either a Comprehensive, Third Party Fire and Theft, or Third Party only basis. A Comprehensive policy will cover injury or damage to a third party caused by one of your drivers, as well as providing cover for repairs to your own vehicle in the event of an accident.

Cover under a Third Party, Fire, and Theft policy is less than that provided by a Comprehensive policy as damage caused to your own vehicle will only be covered if the damage was caused by fire or theft of the vehicle. Third Party Only cover is reduced further as the policy will only provide cover for injury or damage that you cause to a third party.

Motor fleet insurance can be arranged with as few as two vehicles.