We are holding a Stackhouse Poland Charity Foundation Day on 9 November, in support of an insurance sector initiative, Insurance United Against Dementia. Insurance United Against Dementia is an Alzheimer’s Society movement supported by organisations from across the insurance industry, and is committed to transforming the lives of people affected by dementia.
Fundraising events will be taking place across our network of offices in support of the charity, and we are delighted to be part of this initiative.
The events include:
- Bake sales at our Guildford, Warwick, High Wycombe, Chichester, Stevenage and London (Lombard Street) offices
- Office themed sports at our Guildford and Poole (Quay House) offices
- ‘Come to work in your pyjamas’ at our Warwick office
- Fancy dress at our Bristol office
- A best ‘Hawaiian shirt’ competition at our Chelmsford office
- A sponsored 16 mile walk to work and back challenge at our Exeter office
- A ‘bake off’ competition in our Chichester office
- A ‘Mario Kart’ Race competition in our London (Lombard Street)office
- A Pictionary competition at our High Wycombe office
- A clothing swap in our London (Holyrood Street) office
- A ‘wax my legs’ for charity event in our Poole (Caboot Lane) office
- A ‘keepy uppy’ challenge and ‘Dad joke’ competition at our Guildford office
- A chicken nugget eating competition in our London (Holyrood Street) office
- Selling refreshments at our Manchester and Stevenage offices
- Lunch for sale at our Bristol office, and a ‘Bake and Bring’ buffet lunch at our Chelmsford office
- A best silly hat or wig competition at our Guildford office
- Guess the number of sweets in a jar competition at our Chelmsford and London (Lombard) Street offices
- Dress down days in our Liverpool , High Wycombe, Isle of Wight and Poole (Quay House) offices
- Sporting challenges including Golf, Darts, Table Tennis and Football at our Poole (Caboot Lane) office
- Quiz events at our London (Lombard Street) and Poole (Caboot Lane) offices
To donate to Insurance United Against Dementia please click here for our Just Giving fundraising page.