Goods in Transit

Goods in transit insurance provides cover for goods damaged, lost, or stolen, whilst being transported either by you, a road haulier, or a parcel service. The goods can be either your own or those of a customer. For example, if you were transporting goods between two of your locations and were unfortunate enough to be involved in a vehicle accident that damaged the goods, then it would the Goods in Transit policy that you would claim under.

This type of insurance is suitable for all types of businesses that would carry their own goods and those of their customer’s in their vehicles, and generally speaking, cover applies anywhere in the United Kingdom.