We recently held the North West Cyber Forum in Manchester. This was our first Cyber breakfast of 2018 – here are the highlights from the event and the viewpoints from the panellists.
Our expert panellists were:
- CEO, Cybsafe, Oz Alashe MBE
- Former Director of Justice and respected Privacy Expert, Sandy Gilchrist
- Former MD of G4S and MD of the Cyber Rescue Alliance, Kevin Duffey
- Head of International Cyber for CFC, Lindsey Nelson
- Kennedys Partner and Chair pro-Manchester Science & Tech Group; Joint Chair Skills Committee Alison Loveday
- Chair of Stackhouse Poland National Cyber Practice Group, Geoff Keig,
Cyber is one of the most significant and most talked about risks facing businesses today. Despite this, there is a huge degree of uncertainty and lack of understanding as to what we meCan by Cyber. All businesses, irrespective of industry, will have some dependency on technology and data where any interruption can be costly. However, it is the potential for lasting damage to an organisation’s reputation that poses the greatest risk for companies.