We have many years’ experience working in the construction industry, including the self build and custom build sector. As members of the National Custom & Self Build Association (NaCSBA), we have a specialist understanding of the challenges faced by self build and custom build contractors and suppliers.
We are proud to be members of Constructing Excellence and the official and approved insurance broker to the Structural Timber Association (STA). We’ve worked with the timber sector for a number of years and have been instrumental in challenging the insurance market’s understanding and perception of the sector, achieving broader cover and premium savings for our clients.
We deliver solutions tailored to our clients’ individual needs, helping them build and implement robust risk management programmes designed to protect them from the risks they’re exposed to.
We provide access to relevant, comprehensive, yet competitive policies from insurance companies that are able to underwrite self build and timber frame construction. These include, but are not limited to:
- Standard insurance covers
- Specialist insurance covers, including:
- Structural warranties – we have our own structural warranty operation, Protek (see on right)
- Latent defects insurance
- Bonds and credit insurance (performance bond facility for STA members)
- Deposit insurance for STA members
- Specialist management liability insurance
- Cover on either an annual or project specific basis
- Health and safety and employment law risk management solutions (Registered Practice for CDM Advisers with the Association of Project Safety)
- A wide range of other risk management services and solutions