Job Title: Account Hander
Reporting To: Broking Manager SME Solutions
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
Stackhouse Poland, formerly Coleman Insurance Brokers, is a specialist insurance broker providing a relationship and advice driven service. The company organises its client service and support by trading division in order to ensure appropriate and tailored service and product to meet the needs of its customers. The trading divisions comprise Commercial & SME, Community, Private Clients, Healthcare; Protection, Real Estate and a number of specialisms including Lloyds, Medical Malpractice and International business.
Established in 1974 Stackhouse Poland has grown significantly achieving significant success in delivering the highest quality insurance advice and service.
The company prides itself on always doing the right thing for its customers and employees and in turn this philosophy has delivered success for the company.
We have an opportunity for customer-focussed and experienced insurance professionals to provide excellent service to our clients, covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements. Working with a portfolio of SME clients, you will manage all their insurance requirements, reviewing their policies and completing mid-term assessments. You’ll build great working relationships with your clients, providing advice and support on their queries and maintaining contact to increase the retention rate. With excellent negotiation skills, you will manage the renewal cycle, confirming terms and quotations, ensuring it remains competitive. With great attention to detail, you will accurately input all client, policy, risk and claim data into our insurance software and will maintain the electronic calendars to ensure they are kept up to date.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your insurance career with a company that provides excellent support, development and on going training.
To provide a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements. To develop insurance and associated business for both existing and new clients.
- Take instructions relating to the provision of insurance cover from clients and Directors/Managers/Account Executives when appropriate.
- Maintain responsibility for the provision of insurance cover for clients.
- Visit clients as necessary to review and service insurance needs.
- Give instructions to insurance providers.
- Check policy documents (including endorsements) for accuracy prior to receipt by clients.
- Responsibility for accounting entries and collection of premiums.
- Negotiate terms and quotations for renewal business.
- Obtain and put forward quotations for new business.
- Ensure that diary checks are maintained
- Placing of insurance is to follow Stackhouse Poland Insurance Broking strategy.
- To input all client, policy, risk and claim data into Acturis as per the Acturis procedures guide.
- Ensure electronic calendars are up to date and representative of all activities.
- Be conversant and compliant with all Stackhouse Poland procedural requirements and internal control standards.
- Ensure adherence to Regulatory requirements in all areas, achieving these in the most efficient manner.
- At all times ensure the fair treatment of Customers is made the priority and, in respect of all business activities undertaken, that the principles of Treating Customers Fairly are actively considered and acted upon.
Representing Stackhouse Poland
- Champion Stackhouse Poland brand and core values of professionalism, flexibility, teamwork and care and represent the business both internally within Stackhouse Poland and in dealing with external interests.
- Other duties as directed by Line Manager